Super Bloomin' Tea Party



Super Bloomin' thanks to all who came out to our final event!


Lori Snyder's healing herbal teas were a delight to all the senses and nourished our bodies and souls.


Her plant wisdom is truly extraordinary!


Look at that lovely rosehip tea burbling away!


You were invited to create your own herbal tea blend and take some home!


I was pleased that my vintage table cloths matched Lori's ceramics!!



And what better way to sweeten your cuppa with rose-petal infused honey that smells of a sunny day in June?





This is a chayote I found on the ground on my travels through the back alleys of east van.


Chayote must be heart medicine in the doctrine of signatures because it does look like a heart. What do you think it looks like?


Here's my tea party outfit! Looking forward to more tea parties in 2019. Thanks to all the artists, participants and staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment